Terms & Conditions
Advertising Terms and Conditions
- All advertisers on the http://www.mallshopper.com.au/ ("Website"), agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including terms and conditions agreed to over the phone.
- R:Fifteen Pty Ltd (R:Fifteen), in its sole discretion, may vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Advertisers is responsible for uploading and maintaining any and all relevant advertising material for use on the Website, in accordance with any requirements of R:Fifteen.
- R:Fifteen takes no responsibility for any of the Advertising Material.
- R:Fifteen reserves the right to edit, remove or withdraw at its absolute discretion any posted advertisement at any time without any reason or warning.
- Advertiser may independently cancel advertising itself online through Customer's account, if any, or, if such online cancellation functionality is not available, with prior written notice to R:Fifteen, including electronic mail.
- R:Fifteen reserves the right to remove cancelled advertisement from the Site at any time that is most convenient to R:Fifteen.
Fees and Charges
Advertisers agree to pay all advertising fees and other amounts due, owing and payable to R:Fifteen as follows:
- The Advertiser must pay all fees and charges as set out in an approved and authorised qoute, as stated over the phone by a sales person or equivalent contract prior to any advertisements being submitted to R:Fifteen or posted on the website.
- R:Fifteen reserves the right to make changes to the prices at any time, on 30 days notice to the Advertiser.
- The Advertiser acknowledges that the fee and other charges are exclusive of GST. GST is charged at a rate of 10%. If the rate of GST changes, the Advertiser agrees to pay this increase from the changed date.
- The Advertiser is expected to adhere to the payment terms and payment method agreed to on the order form, as agreed to over the phone with a sales person, or equivalent document.
- Payment methods and payment terms accepted by R:Fifteen are as follows: Credit card and debit card are cash on day of invoice.
- R:Fifteen Pty Ltd (ABN 99133977509)(R:Fifteen) is the owner and operator of the www.mallshopper.com.au site.
- Advertisers and Users of the site agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which are subject to change at R:Fifteen's sole discretion. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at that time.
- Content (Content) refers to all information, including but not limited to data, text, images and multimedia, that is displayed in a business listing on the site or directory.
- R:Fifteen reserves the right to disable the Advertiser's account on the Website without notice and refuse to supply further advertising services to the Advertiser if the Advertiser fails to pay any amount owing to R:Fifteen in accordance with these Terms.
In registering as a Business Owner you:
- Agree that you are the registered business owner or authorised representative of the business being registered;
- Acknowledge that R:Fifteen is not liable for any Content that causes you or your business any loss or damage;
- Acknowledge that R:Fifteen reserves the right to include or exclude entry to, or remove a business from the site; and
- Understand that R:Fifteen at is sole discretion will determine the utilisation of all keywords, categories, Content and other material used to desribe or categories a buisness listing for all purposes relating to the Site.
Liability & Indemnity
- To the extent permitted by law in no event shall R:Fifteen, our affiliates and related entities or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Site, our services or this agreement (however, arising, including negligence). You agree to accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under the laws which apply to you. You agree that R:Fifteen and all affiliates and related entities of R:Fifteen have no responsibility for the legality of our users' and advertisers' actions.
- If R:Fifteen is the cause of any error or omission in the Advertiser material and the Advertiser suffers loss or damage as a result. R:Fifteen's maximium liability to the Advertiser will be a refund of the fees, the amount of the refund being calculated on a pro rata basis with reference to that period of the relevant term during which the error or omission was displayed as a proportion of the entire term for which fees and charges were paid by the Advertiser for services in relation to that Advertiser material.
- Advertisers agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless R:Fifteen, its officers, employees and agents against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, actual or contingent costs, damages and expenses incurred by R:Fifteen in connection with:
The Advertiser indemnifies R:Fifteen for any loss or damage including indirect or consequential loss or damage regardless of its cause (including negligence and tort) arising out of or in any way connected with the supply of or failure to supply the advertising service, a payment method in an agreement, and/or any inaccuracy, inadequacy or incompleteness of information contained in a advertisement, on the Website or any of this printed material.
- defamation, libel, slander of title;
- infringement of copyright;
- infringement of trade marks or names of publication titles;
- unfair competition;
- breach of trade practices, privacy or fair trading legislation; and
- violation of rights of privacy or confidential information or licences or royalty rights or other intellectual property rights.
Third Party Content & Links
- This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to R:Fifteen and in relation to which R:Fifteen has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationshop between R:Fifteen and that third party or any endorsement by R:Fifteen of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Site.
- When you submit Content to R:Fifteen you grant R:Fifteen a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual license to publish that Content.
- You agree that R:Fifteen can use that Content in any way, now and in the future. R:Fifteen also reserves the right not to use the Content you submit.
- You warrant that you have all the necessary rights, including copyright, in the Content you contribute, that your Content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
- You indemnify R:Fifteen against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by R:Fifteen as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
Means the business or their authorised representative that has entered into an agreement with R:Fifteen in relation to advertising their promotional information on the Website.